UAV Nets federates and reinforces the collective understanding of a distributed agent network by the speed of operational exchanges retaining its capacity to adapt
Our core IP is in the domain of Guidance, Navigation and Control. We build custom hardware and software systems which allow our satellites to track other space objects, translate that information into relative trajectories to navigate to them, and find the pose of these satellites to be able to execute high precision maneuvers (such as docking).
Weather Data Consideration for Autonomous Route Planning and Navigation
Keynsham Enterprises technology enables the autonomous navigation of drones and other unmanned vehicles. Similar techniques enable land vehicles to achieve autonomous delivery. The GPS waypoints are not precise enough for urban navigation. Therefore, the use of computer vision techniques is required. In order to achieve a high level of autonomy from the drone to the point of delivery, the system proposed utilizes 2 distinct techniques: semantic segmentation of 2D images and 3D point cloud processing.
With the data supplied from the computer vision navigation, the guidance and control modules can update the 3D maps which are used for trajectory planning. The navigable regions can be flagged by the steepness of the terrain, the obstacles present and other factors. Given the ability of the robots to scale up stairs and navigate uneven terrain, the flags do not suggest impassable regions but regions of different weights. These weights are an added heuristic in a modified version of the A* (A star) path search algorithm (Hart, et al., 1968). This way, the robots can react to changes in the environment and dynamically plan a new trajectory.
- Negotiates useful key information
- Monitoring of operations
- Continuously interprets the evolution of web wall operations
- Coordinates operations according to the dynamics of the project
- Renegotiates its information network with the Modeler ON
- Communicates its decisions by the tool
Each specialized operator
- Informs the situation as soon as possible with web forms ON
- Orders its operations of the situation read on the wall web ON
- Configures links between its tools
- Trades and required information